At Di Mano in Mano we like to know your opinion about our products and services.
By sharing your opinion, you will not only help us, but you will be helping other customers in their choices. If you want to give a feedback, there are some rules to follow.
Good to know...
A review is relevant when it has the following features:
- contains opinions supported by facts;
- is written in an understandable manner for all, and uses an appropriate language;
- contains at least 20 words.
The feedback will not be published in cases of:
- use of a vulgar and offensive language;
- lack of content, for example, are not relevant or too short;
- phrases in capital letters or other distractions;
- indication of phone numbers, addresses and URLs;
- inclusion of transitional informations such as prices or news;
- indication of other shops, online and off.
Di Mano in Mano is constantly monitoring the feedback, however, invite customers to notify us of those who violate the rules.
Such feedback will be removed.